Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

What are friends?

As I continue to grow as a person I have realized and came to find who my true friends are and who just act like my friend with things are all good, but would turn on me in the long run. As you get older you need to choose wisely on whom you can not only trust but who can be your friend through the good and the bad. As I continue to figure out who my true friends are I will base our friendship on a few key characteristics. A few of these in which I will review before deciding if they are true friends is if they are 1. Loyal, meaning they don’t talk behind my back or lie to me. The second would be honesty, in which I have to be able to trust that they are honest to me and don’t try to lie to me in order to make them sound cool. The last characteristic in which I will judge them on is if they are trustworthy and if I can trust them in all situations of having my back and looking out for me. When you find people like this you should hang on to them and show the same respect in return because people like this don’t tend to come around to often. I feel I have a few of these friends now but I could always use more friends in which it is good to have more than 1 single person you can hang-out with and trust at any given time. I plan on meeting more people like this in college and to build upon the great friends I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment