Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Back to Work

Now that football is over I have to go back to work, to try and earn some money for my daily expenses. Next week I will start working again at my dad's auto repair shop, in which I will clean, run errands and clean cars for him. These labor jobs make me realize that this is not what I want to do for the rest of my life, and that I better stay in school and stay focused on getting a good job. I mean people talk about how time flies by in college and so I need to have my plans ready when I get out, so I don’t end up working for my dad or a hard labor job for the rest of my life. I guess now that I am getting older that I am grow more mature about making the best of my future and that it is no longer my parents decision and that it is mine to succeed with the tools I am given from my family and the knowledge given from hard work in college. After I receive my earnings for providing work I plan on taking the money and saving it till I find something good I can invest it in so that I can start building my money for my future. For at this time in my life I am plan for my future and I am going to focus on making my future now so that I can party and have a goodtime later on in life when I have the money and knowledge already conquered.

No comments:

Post a Comment