Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

College Birthday Transformation

So I am sitting here on my birthday thinking to myself am I where I thought I would be in life at this time in my life? I came to the decision that I haven't been to productive in helping other people and giving up time of my day to become a better person. My first step to changing this is going to church, in which I will attend St. Andrews Parish this Saturday night. I also well start donating more time helping out charities, especially now that football is over. On this rainy, gloomy day I feel like it is a day to wash away all my sins and have a fresh start to my life. From this day forward it will be my goal to be the best I can be and to just be an overall good citizen and neighbor. I feel now that I am in college I am realizing what kind of person I would like to be when I grow up and that it starts now by building that character. All the mistakes and bad decision that I have made in the past I will learn from and allow it to enhance the person I will grow to be. Other people should think about this as well because this is our life we are talking about and everything we act upon, will affect us for the rest of our lives. So why not just be the best you can be, do what is right, and just be a good person in general to not only your close friends and family, but to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment