Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

6 months ago



Isn't it crazy how 6 months ago we were still in highschool going to school everyday for a set time? How times flies by is just crazy to me. I wonder where did the time go and did I accomplish everything I wanted to in that time? Well for most people 6 months ago was the greatest time of their life as they graduate from highschool and moved on to college. For me I wasn't as fortunate. Today I celebrated what would have been my great-grandpa's 94th birthday. He passed away five days before my graduation and two days before finals; I was a mess. As I sit here and write this I feel this emptiness in my gut that makes me miss him so much. He was the best man ever, I mean if you were to see him you could just see all work he had put in over his long life to provide for my family. My family and I can truly say we wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for him. I am truly going to miss him and to be honest typing this is really hard, but there is one thing he always taught me and that was to never give up and to always do my best at any task at hand. Well Christmas is just around the corner and I would give up anything for him to be here, but with his blessing I know he will be right there watching over all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment