Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2011

"Down with the sickness"

So this weekend wasn't a very good weekend for me. My roommate Kane Southwick happen to get a bad case of strep throat throughout the week missing several football practices. Finally, I happen to catch it and was miserable all weekend long. It all started Saturday morning before the game, when I woke up with my throat just throbbing. I immediately took some Tylenol sore throat to try and sooth the pain but it didn't do to much for me. After telling coach and having him and the trainers check it out, they made me sit out for the game and just watch from the sidelines. Throughout the game is was raining and it was cold, not helping my throat at all. When the game came to an end I immediately got in my car and drove home. At this point I felt miserable and didn't feel like doing anything, so I took some more medicine, ate some soup and went to bed. I woke up today feeling a lot better, being able to actually eat food and swallow without my throat hurting. Then I went to football weight lifting and it started to hurt again so now I am just hoping it doesn't come back for the school week. At the moment  I am in study hall and it is hurting, making me just want to take some medicine and go to bed. But until this is gone I would recommended staying away from me so you don't take the risk of catch it as well.

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment