Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

MIZ-ZOU

So last weekend I decided to take a road trip to the University of Missouri to visit a few friends from high school. The adventure started with an 9 a.m. breakfast at Ma and Pa's with a friend named Joseph Pie. So Joseph and I sit down enjoy are breakfast and then on the road we went, jamming to some old school music. About an hour and a half later we arrived at our friends new apartment and laid down to take a power nap. Around 1:30 p.m. we woke up and went to this restaurant called Stadium Grill where I attempts to eat a five pound cheeseburger. Unfortunately I didn't have what it took to finish it at the time, but I'm sure next time ill will succeed. So after lunch we went back home to watch some college football game until we went out. All day .I was looking forward to watching the rivalry game between Notre Dame and Michigan, hoping that my team Notre Dame would pull off the win. At the end of the 4th quarter Notre Dame was up 24 to 7 having control of all the momentum. Then Michigan scored and then they scored again and then they scored again going up 28 to 24 having one of the greatest come backs ever. Michigan went on to win the game 35 to 31 beating Notre Dame three consecutive years. This made me upset and forget that I was even down at MU to have a good time. So I got over it and got ready for the long night that was ahead of us. The night was long and full of crazy things I would like to tell you but I rather not on my blog for everyone to see.

P.S. If you really want to hear about this crazy night, come find me and we can talk in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment