Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

FANTASY FOOTBALL

So Sunday was the kick off to the 2011-2012 NFL and if anyone has ever played fantasy football they know how intense the first week match-ups are. This year I am really excited because I drafted the best team I have ever had and I have a chance on winning my league. So as week one started I was losing to my friend vince from the get go. My players just weren't preforming the way they should have putting me in a big hole. By Monday night I was down by forty points and we both had two players left, at this point I though for sure I was defeated and I was going to start off the season 0-1. But out of no where one of my players stepped up and had one of the greatest games of his career. The player was Tom Brady quarterback for the New England Patriots, throwing for 517 yards and 3 touchdowns. This gave me sixty points alone allowing me to win the match-up outright 166 points to 141 points. Now next week I have an even hard opponent, and I am hoping that a few of my players step up and preform better because I can't count on Tom Brady to do what he did every game. See winning in our league gives us bragging rights and a free meal from every other person who is not as lucky to win. So there isn't a option I have to win or my friends will talk trash till next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment