Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sundays

For the last couple years I have fell in love with Sundays. I mean it’s the day we get to honor the Sabbath and relax, what's better than that? Every Sunday morning I wake up from a long night out with friends to the smell of meatballs and eggs. Majority of the time my whole family is upstairs talking loud as all Italians do, screaming for me to get up. So this is my cue to get up take a shower and get ready for church. Then we go to church and thank God for everything he has done for us. Afterwards, (my favorite time) we go home get comfortable and watch all 16 games of NFL football on DIRECTV, while stuffing our faces with meatballs and loafs of Italian bread. Sometimes I will take a nap or play outside with my little cousins till it is time for them to leave. Usually after that I would go do my homework and go to sleep, but lately I have had football on these days cutting not only into my family time but into my relaxing time and watching football. This year the NFL season is suppose to be really good I mean from what I have seen every game is close and there is no longer one really bad team. A lot of teams are either really young or really old; making the rivalry’s better and better. I can’t wait till the day comes that I can start enjoying my Sundays again.

No comments:

Post a Comment