Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Freshman Year 101:

An article written by Dave Berry on Collegeconfidential.com discusses how first year college experience is unlike any other experience you will encounter in your life. Dave talks about how this is a time full of anxiety, anticipation and memorial discoveries. As most kids experience the drastic change of moving away from home, it is said that it will have the most impact of kid’s impression on college. The workload is known to double and even triple from high school and you have to be ready for it or you can get behind really easy. It is said though that the best part of your freshman year is the people you will meet and how you will become close with major of these people for the rest of your life.
I agree with this article because it is everything I have been going through and pretty much summarizes my freshman year experience so far. Now I feel the workload isn’t as bad as everyone said it would be just because my high school did such a great job at preparing me for this moment. Now meeting people has been a little harder for me too because I am the kind of person that only wants to be around honest, fun, and real type of people. Finally for the long endless night doing homework and partying I don’t get to experience because of football and because I just choose not to, but besides that my college experience has been enjoyable and interesting so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment